The 4th Annual Steve’s 5k to Run Down Cancer will be held at Mendon Ponds Park on Saturday, June 16th 2018.
Race day registration will begin at 7:30 AM at Stewart Lodge.
- The 5k run/walk event will begin at 9 AM. The race will start on Douglas Road, adjacent to Stewart Lodge.
- The children’s fun run will be held afterwards at 10 AM and will also begin at Stewart Lodge. The fun run is FREE to all participants. It is a short dash that will take place on the field adjacent to Stewart Lodge. All children participating in the event will recieve a ribbon and a special prize!
- The post-race party will take place at 10:30 AM and include an awards ceremony followed by a door prize drawing. Refreshments will be available.
- Parking will be located at both Stewart Lodge and the Canfield Woods Shelter.
- Event Timing by PCR Timing Service.
- Awards will be presented
Medals will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each age group.
Registration: Coming soon